In Remeberance of Thor Bishop

This section of the forum is meant to house threads memorializing lost surfers
Seano
SLSA Hall of Fame

In Remeberance of Thor Bishop

Post by Seano »

Hi Guys,

Please post images you may have of Thor and the like here in this thread, also some great stories about him I'm sure we would all love to hear... like I remember the time when Thor...
Thor Bishop wrote:AHEM ummmm poor poor misguided Misfits...Dont you know the Surf God Thor will surf circles around both of you? YES Milo CIRCLES not rectangles, not LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG boxes or even triangles....Circles! **slams his hammer into the ground* NOW the case is closed!

Mahalo,

Seano

Clarke Torok

In Memory of Thor!!

Post by Clarke Torok »

As the shock begins to wear down on the nerves and your mind whirls with things to do to Honor a man like him....after reading this as I told Seano on the beach at La Bahia "it gave me chills and it hits the heart". There is a legend now growing, the legend of Thor! Let's all remember the good times as it will help us pass through this hard time!

Schrottvogel Wei
SLSA Surfer

Re: In Remeberance of Thor Bishop

Post by Schrottvogel Wei »

I talked to sierra and she explaind me exactly waht hapen yestarday. I made a copy of this conversation. If somoeboy would like to read it send me an IM.

Milo Voss
SLSA Hall of Fame
SL Name: Milo Voss

Post by Milo Voss »

Just look at the quote Seano listed. We didn't even continue that thread because how do you respond to that? You can't! That case was closed and we all moved along. hehehe

Thor has spoken...next topic.

Gonna make you proud Daddy...

peace love and smiles ya big pussycat!!

Sierra Sugar
SLSA Hall of Fame

Post by Sierra Sugar »

i have many many stories about Thor. So many happy memories and behind the scenes tid bits. Thank you Chrissy for listening to me as I ramble endless repeating each memory as it surfaces. Thank you everyone for honoring Him and remembering Him.
**his kitty**

Christine Daffodil
SLSA Surfer

Post by Christine Daffodil »

Sierra, it is a privilege to hear memories and stories of him. That is what we all are longing for right now, I think...since we can't have him with us, we want to be able to remember the times we shared, the times we missed and every bit of who he was.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your memories with me and with us...