Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge Registration

Archived threads with misc. info about individual comps in Season 2 2009.
Bonheur Chenaux
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Bonheur Chenaux

Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge Registration

Post by Bonheur Chenaux »

Please register for the comp by stating the following and remember if you are T20 please include that before your name (T20).

I, [insert name] would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. If you are surfing for a team please state so here.

*Disclaimer*
By registering for this competition I agree to abide by the SLSA code of conduct (read and agreed) and that I give my permission to allow my IMs with event officials to be used in an investigation if necessary.

Good luck all!
Bon Chenaux
SLSA Director
Co-Captain Team Reef Riders

Desirae Beaumont
SLSA Hall of Fame
SL Name: Desirae Beaumont

Re: Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge Registration

Post by Desirae Beaumont »

(T20)I, Desirae Beaumont would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I am surfing for Reef Riders Surf team

By registering for this competition I agree to abide by the SLSA code of conduct (read and agreed) and that I give my permission to allow my IMs with event officials to be used in an investigation if necessary.
Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies ^^

Sally LaSalle
SL Name: Sally LaSalle

Post by Sally LaSalle »

I, Sally LaSalle T20 would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team TaiChi \e/

☼☼☼☼☼☼
Sally LaSalle

cymindra deschanel
SLSA Surfer

Post by cymindra deschanel »

reg: cymindra deschanel
comp: analog perfect waves thingy
team: reef riders

lmao...

;) love, cymi

Gia Melody
SL Name: GiavannaMarie Melody

Post by Gia Melody »

I, GiavannaMarie Melody, T20, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team Reef Riders. \e/

Aurora Jacks
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Aurora Jacks

Post by Aurora Jacks »

I, Aurora Jacks would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for team Piranha........... Rip it Up!! B)

By registering for this competition I agree to abide by the SLSA code of conduct (read and agreed) and that I give my permission to allow my IMs with event officials,only during the timeframe of the comp to be used in an investigation if necessary.
Last edited by Aurora Jacks on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xoxoxox Rory

*Always wear your invisible Crown*

Sassy1 Fizzle
SLSA Surfer

Post by Sassy1 Fizzle »

I (T20) Sassy1 Fizzle would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge, Riding for Pirahna Team \e/ \e/ \e/ @:)
Attachments
Snapshot _ Mori Pwani - (Swahili) _Friends , Mori Pwani (48, 97.gif
Snapshot _ Mori Pwani - (Swahili) _Friends , Mori Pwani (48, 97.gif (107.33 KiB) Viewed 9966 times

Desne Aabye
SLSA Surfer

Post by Desne Aabye »

I, Desne Aabye would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I am surfing for Reef Riders Surf team

\e/ \e/ \e/ Z:P \e/ \e/
"""""" GO HARD OR GO HOME ''''''

MarkFoo Waverider
SLSA Hall of Fame
SL Name: MarkFoo Waverider

Post by MarkFoo Waverider »

I, MarkFoo Waverider T20 would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team TaiChi and in memory of Cipriano Grut.

Thank you and good luck to all riders!
“If you want to ride the ultimate wave, you gotta be willing to pay the ultimate price.” was Mark Foo philosophy, which he certainly lived until the day of his final ride at Mavericks 12/23/1994.

kjuneau
SLSA Surfer

Post by kjuneau »

I, Kristoffer Juneau would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team Piranha.

By registering for this competition I agree to abide by the SLSA code of conduct (read and agreed) and that I give my permission to allow my IMs with event officials, only during the timeframe of the comp, to be used in an investigation if necessary.

Lacy Rossini
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Lacy Rossini

Post by Lacy Rossini »

I, Lacy Rossini, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I will be surfing for Team TaiChi.
:=)

*Disclaimer*
Last edited by Lacy Rossini on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lynda mimulus
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Lynda Mimulus

Post by lynda mimulus »

I, Lynda Mimulus, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team TaiChi and in memory of Cipriano Grut.:*

Socks Clawtooth
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Socks Clawtooth

Post by Socks Clawtooth »

T-20

As much as I'd like to copy-paste this, I want to hand type something else.

Socks Clawtooth, registering for the Analog Surf-Perfect Wave HoF challenge for Team Tsunami.

Or if the event is re-named or added to, then please assume this post is amendable to reflect that.
Socks Clawtooth

landlocked furry, owner of Surf-FUR activewear

Sean Azambuja
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Sean Azambuja

Post by Sean Azambuja »

Abel Halderman wrote:For Sean, who couldn't log into the forum:

I, [Sean Azambuja] would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge.I am surfing for TEAM DA HUI
T20

*ty Abel. i finally could read the confirmation code...ROFL.

followingwaves
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: followingwaves sirbu

Post by followingwaves »

I, :D Followingwaves B) Sirbu would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge (T20). Surfing for team Piranha........... Rip B) it B) Up!!

By registering for this competition I agree to abide by the SLSA code of conduct (read and agreed) and that I give my permission to allow my IMs :)~ with event officials,only during the timeframe of the comp to be used in an investigation if @:) necessary.
Not FLAT ...... A frame firing

Sweetcajan Voom
SLSA Surfer

Post by Sweetcajan Voom »

I, Sweetcajan Voom would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team TaiChi

By registering for this competition I agree to abide by the SLSA code of conduct (read and agreed) and that I give my permission to allow my IMs with event officials, only during the timeframe of the comp, to be used in an investigation if necessary.

Bodhi Lowtide
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Bodhi Lowtide

Post by Bodhi Lowtide »

I, Bodhi Lowtide would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. surfing for Montego. :)o

Angelle Aluveaux
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Angelle Aluveaux

Post by Angelle Aluveaux »

I, Angelle Aluveaux, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I will be riding for Team Boracay.

*Disclaimer*

Amy Eclipse
SLSA Surfer

Post by Amy Eclipse »

I, Amy Eclipse would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. If you are surfing for a team please state so here.

maldrul
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Maldrul Morris

Post by maldrul »

I, (T20) Maldrul Morris, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I am surfing for Team Montego.

Sunrize Mornington
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Sunrize Mornington

Post by Sunrize Mornington »

I, T20 Sunrize Mornington, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I am surfing for Team Montego.
Waves wait for no surfer.

Sexyboy Oh
SLSA Hall of Fame

Post by Sexyboy Oh »

I, SexyBoy Oh would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team piranha

T20

Triston Mayo
SLSA Surfer

Post by Triston Mayo »

I, Triston "Nasty" Mayo would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I'll be surfing for TEAM VIBRATIONS!

"Material possessions, winning scores, and great reputations are meaningless in the eyes of the the Mother Earth & Surf Gods, because only they know what we really are and that is all that matters." -Triston Mayo 2009

Kohana Schimmer
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Kohana Schimmer

Post by Kohana Schimmer »

Please enter Kohana Schimmer in the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I'm surfing in memory of my beloved friend Cipriano Grut, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends... we also lost another surfer last week from my home town, San Clemente. Surfboard shaper Chris Hawk - who was admired for his surfing style during the 70s - he passed away in his San Clemente home. He had been battling against cancer. He was 58. Surfers held a paddle out on Sunday and talked about the things he loved most: surfing and kidding around with his friends. Both are remembered with love and joy as they surf that big wave in the sky. Looks up toward heavens and waves.

I am surfing for Team Montego and Cip and Chris.

Swims off to wax up her board and think of the many good times shared with her friends.
FINTASTIC FUN! Roll with the waves!

Mick Lunasea
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: 0

Post by Mick Lunasea »

Please register Mick for the comp by stating the following and remember if you are T20 please include that before your name (L40).

(L40)I, [Mick] would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. If you are surfing for a team please state so here (DA HUI).

*Disclaimer*

Abel Halderman
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Abel Halderman

Post by Abel Halderman »

I, Abel Halderman, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team Tsunami.

*Disclaimer*

Thank you.

Sandipanimuni Haiku
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: sandipanimuni Haiku

Post by Sandipanimuni Haiku »

I, Sandipanimuni Haiku would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I am surfing for the JeJe Rebel Wave Warriors.
Love ~ Peace ~ Surfing

RICKGALLI

Post by RICKGALLI »

I, Rick Galli, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team TaiChi and in memory of Cipriano Grut.
Cip...........We missed you. :(

VW Sands
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: VW Sands

Post by VW Sands »

Aloha
I, VW Sands (T20) would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge.
I am surfing for the Vibrations Surf Alliance.
Cheers,
/V
"Paddle or die"
Ancient North Shore saying

DeVinna Toll
SLSA Hall of Fame
SL Name: DeVinna Toll

Post by DeVinna Toll »

I, DeVinna Toll, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge.

*Disclaimer*

I am surfing for Team Tsunami =D

Thank you.
Last edited by DeVinna Toll on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kim Henig
SLSA Surfer

Post by Kim Henig »

I, Kim Henig would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I will be surfing for Team Vibrations
\e/ B) :)o

Surfergirl

Bobbi Laval
SLSA Surfer

Post by Bobbi Laval »

(T20) I, Bobbi Laval would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. And will honor the memory of Cipriano Grut.

*Disclaimer*

velvetori twine
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Velvetori Twine

Post by velvetori twine »

Report this postReply with quote

I, Velvetori Twine would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team TaiChi and in memory of Cipriano Grut.

Thankyou :)) \e/

Gia Melody
SL Name: GiavannaMarie Melody

Post by Gia Melody »

I, Luke Fenutzini would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I am surfing independant

I am registering Luke at his request. He forgot his password and asked for me to register him. \e/

*Disclaimer*

Snapple Sneerwell
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Snapple Sneerwell

Post by Snapple Sneerwell »

I, Snapple Sneerwell would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I am surfing for the Vibrations Surf Alliance

*Disclaimer*

Sunshine Zhangsun
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Sunshine Zhangsun

Post by Sunshine Zhangsun »

I, Sunshine Zhangsun, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge.

*Disclaimer*
"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face."
Victor Hugo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sunshinezhangsun/

HarborPiers
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Harbor Piers

Post by HarborPiers »

I, Harbor Piers (T20), would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I am surfing for Team Boracay.

Rhett_McMahn
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Rhett McMahn

Post by Rhett_McMahn »

I, Rhett McMahn would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. I will be riding for Team Reef Riders
"Surfing is a test of one's ability, endurance, agility, courage, and respect for the wave God gave us."
Rhett "MadDawg" McMahn, Co-Captain Reef Riders Surf Team
http://www.maddawgmcmahn.info

Wilfrid DeCuir
SLSA Hall of Fame
SL Name: Wilfrid DeCuir

Post by Wilfrid DeCuir »

T20 - I, Wilfrid DeCuir, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team TaiChi, Yeah Baby!!!!
Crazy Canuck Hippie Surfer

Kimmy Fitzgerald
SLSA Hall of Fame

Post by Kimmy Fitzgerald »

T20 - I, Kimmy Jigsaw, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team TaiChi L;)
Kimmy

kait seetan
SLSA Surfer

Post by kait seetan »

I, Kait Seetan would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect (or not as the case may be in my case) Waves HoF Challenge, I will be rtying to surf for TEAM BORACAY!!!!!!!! Bring it ON!! :lol:

Colleen Brennan
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Colleen Brennan

Post by Colleen Brennan »

I, Colleen Brennan, would like to register for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge. Surfing for Team Tsunami and in memory of Cipriano Grut.

Abel Halderman
SLSA Surfer
SL Name: Abel Halderman

Post by Abel Halderman »

Registration for the Analog Surf-Perfect Waves HoF Challenge is now closed. Heat draws will be announced as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for your comp packs.

Good luck everyone!