Music Everyone

This section of the forum is meant to house threads memorializing lost surfers
Sierra Sugar
SLSA Hall of Fame

Music Everyone

Post by Sierra Sugar »

Hey guys. You all know that i love the DJ/MC the competitions when i am able. So, i started this thread to get everyone to give me some input. Thank you all for the kind words when i do DJ, and i want to continue to do a great job for all of you.

When you are out there on the waves what do YOU want to hear? Everyone, surfers, board directors, and spectators alike, take a moment and list some of your favorite bands and songs. This will help me compile a great play list on competition days. And further, if i'm ever not able to MC due to RL work then this will also serve as a reference list for a new DJ who may not know your musical preferences.... ie... no more 50's surf/beach tunes over and over.

Speak up, speak loud, be as specific or as general as you like, name as many or as few bands songs, just let me know what YOU LOVE to hear.
**his kitty**

Tightline
SLSA Hall of Fame

Post by Tightline »

Any LIVE Dave Matthews Band.. especially Two Step, Halloween, Joy Ride, Louisiana Bayou, Rhyme & Reason, and What You Are.. just to name a few :)

TK

Thor Bishop
SLSA Hall of Fame

Post by Thor Bishop »

SKA, PUNK and more SKA and Punk maybe some Punk and Ska mixed in for good measure...Oh did I forget to mention dont forget the SKA and PUNK!!!!

Ashleigh Dickins
SLSA Hall of Fame
SL Name: Ashleigh Dickins

Post by Ashleigh Dickins »

Due to inactivity this thread is being locked.

Normally there would be a 30 day period during which this would sit here, locked, before being deleted. During that 30 day period if anyone wanted it reopened they could IM me.

However, as the post above this is Thor Bishop's last post on the forums this thread will not be deleted. At all.
Basics: Clothing and More
Ronoc: 159, 148, 28