Bluff Cove C-3 Pro Comp Postponed

We are sorry to announce we must postpone today’s surfing competition and reschedule it for 11/23 at 12PM SLT due to a shortage of staff. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. We will open up the registration till Wednesday November 20th for anyone else that wants to sign up that previously had not. If you can judge or marshal, please contact Annie Panties (Jadeeast Resident), Petra Xaris or one of the other directors. Thank you!

Filed Under: Uncategorized

About the Author

Leave a Reply




If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a Gravatar.